Jackie Nepola is the former CEO of South Florida’s premier, award-winning beauty academy Kaizen Beauty Academy and is the creator of KLEEN HAIR.
Jackie shares her personal experience of finding out she and her daughters had lice and all the time and money lost from that.
With such a pricey cost to pay, she decided to take her many years working in the beauty industry, knowledge, and experience into the lab. She has successfully created an affordable and non-toxic way to prevent pests from burrowing in you and your families scalps.
Our interview with Jackie is both informative and fun. You will learn about her mission with KleenHair and the rundown on how to keep the pests away and how to educate your family on it, the benefits of being a proactive Mama, a savvy businesswoman and an entrepreneur in 2019 as well as being Authentic + Courageous + Vulnerable in everything you do.
As we get into the journey behind the manifestation, you’ll see that when your purpose has passion then anything is possible!
Click here to listen and learn more!
Jackie Nepola is the former CEO of South Florida’s premier, award-winning beauty academy Kaizen Beauty Academy and is the creator of KLEEN HAIR. Throughout her many years working in the beauty industry she has seen the struggles, negativity and shame that families have endured while dealing with lice. She created KLEEN HAIR to provide value and awareness to help keep families pest free.
Plus… Check out this Self-Care Giveaway with Jackie!
We are doing an awesome gift basket giveaway! Included in the basket:
- Our book: Peaceful Mama: The Mind, Body & Baby Connection which is a beautiful manifesto of conscious motherhood. A collection of wisdom from 20 holistic health practitioners and an inside look into our personal experiences with pre-conception, pre-natal and postpartum years as Mamas. If you are looking to find your own version of peace and tools to help you get there, this is the book for you!
- Peaceful Mama signature tank with our sacred dreamcatcher. Tank is perfect for everyday, hanging out, working out, growing through pregnancy and postpartum. Super comfy and totally cute!
- Scented relaxing candle great for meditation, nourishing baths, quiet dinners or to help bring a presence of peace into your home.
- Kleenhair kit: which has everything you need to start your prevention routine and take control of eliminating unwanted HAIR BORNE PESTS aka lice.What’s in the kit? 5 Hair ties, 1 head band of your choice, 1 8oz bottle of the 3-IN-1 Spray and 1 KLEEN HAIR Nit Free Terminator Comb. All Natural ingredients, essential oils, non-toxic Peaceful Mama approved ingredients to bring you peace of mind when sending your kids off to school!
Want a chance to be entered in to win? Here’s how:
- Head over to Instagram and follow @PeacefulMamas and @Kleenhair
- Tag 3 friends who you think would be interested in the basket and are conscious Mamas or Papas
- Infinite entries possible with 5 or more tags
- Head over to iTunes to subscribe to Peaceful Mamas podcast and send screenshot to PeacefulMamasbook@gmail.com or DM us on our Insta page. If you feel inspired, please consider rating and writing a review.
That’s it! Winner will be announced on our Insta page Friday, March 15th.
About the Podcast
The Peaceful Mama podcast shares tools, sage advice and authenticity to help Mamas (& Papas) find their own version of peace. The podcast includes engaging interviews with experts along with quick, easy-to-practice-anytime MAMAHH Moments to inspire our listeners’ lives in the MAMAHH areas of Movement, Affirmations, Mindfulness, Abundance, Health and Heart.
Head on over to iTunes to listen. If you feel inspired, please consider giving it a positive rating and review, which helps it reach new listeners.
How to rate and write a review on iTunes:
- Click on the iTunes Store Link on the left side of iTunes.
- Search for the Podcast in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” button.
- Click on the “Write a Review” button.
- Write a title, rate it 5 stars, and write the review